The Company are committed to respecting your privacy. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. That’s why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information.
This statement describes:
(1) the types of personal information we collect,
(2) how we use and protect this information,
(3) who we disclose it to.
In general, we collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it by:
(1) providing information to us or our business partners in connection with a transaction or in furtherance of our business relationships;
(2) registering products on our website (“Website”) or otherwise contacting us to obtain information relating to our products or our services;
(3) signing up to enter a promotion, participate in an event or survey, receive newsletters or other literature; or
(4) providing information when we (i.e. our customer service representatives or employees) contact you either at trade events or by other means such as email or phone.
In some cases, we collect this information from you directly and we may also receive such information from our business partners (such as resellers) who may collect this information from you in the context of your business relationship with us and/or the business partner.
In connection with these activities, we may collect personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, business address, email address, telephone number, fax number, and other contact information, user name and/or password associated with the use of our Website, occupation, company name, name of position within company, the type of product you are seeking, the type and number of products you and your business purchase, and other information necessary to conduct business with you or which we, or our business partners may ask you to provide.
When you browse our Website we may also collect/obtain certain non-personal information from you including, but not limited to, your browser type (eg Netscape or Internet Explorer), operating system (eg Windows or Macintosh), Internet service provider, IP address, websites visited, and the domain name from which you accessed the Website (eg yahoo.com). Like many other commercial websites, our Website may use standard technologies, such as “cookies”, web beacons and other HTML tools, to collect information about how you use the Website or to record that you opened an email marketing message. The Company may also use customized links or other similar technologies to track email links that you click. We may associate that information with your personal information in order to provide you more focused service communications.
The Company may use this information for general purposes including:
(1) to fulfil your requests for certain products and services,
(2) to conduct business with you (including obtaining and disclosing credit and billing information),
(3) to correspond with you regarding orders, process a credit card order, or deliver a product,
(4) to perform credit fraud screening services for transactions between you and us and/or others
(5) to administer promotional offers, contests or other promotional events and notify winners
(6) to keep you up to date on the latest product and services announcements and to provide you with other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our The Company business partners although if you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes,
(7) to send you emails containing information about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you if you have indicated that you wish to receive such information by email. Each such e-mail communication includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to opt-out of receiving further communications of that type; and
(8) to better understand your needs and provide you with better services,
In addition we may use the information collected in relation to your use of the Website:
(1) to personalise your experience on our website,
(2) to conduct internal reviews of our Website and to help us better understand visitors’ use of our Website,
(3) to help us improve the design and layout of our Website and provide content of interest to you.
We share our information with our business partners and The Company affiliates for the purposes mentioned above.
The Company operates locally, your information may be transferred to third parties in other countries for any of the purposes described above. They will hold and process your information on our behalf for the abovementioned purposes.
The Company may also retain and disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures that are necessary or advisable to: (a) protect the rights, safety or property of users of our Website, the public, or The Company or our Website suppliers; and (b) conform to legal or regulatory requirements.
The Company will not trade, sell or rent your personal information although we may disclose your information in connection with a sale or disposal of all or part of the Company business. The Company may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
We take all reasonable steps in accordance with good industry practice to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. The Company safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures and your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
By using our Website and/or by disclosing information to us or our business partners in furtherance of our business relationships with you, you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes in a revised Privacy Statement on our Website so that you are always kept informed of what data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. Please check our Website for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest privacy practices.
All contents on this Website are copyrighted by the Company unless otherwise stated. Without prior written consent of the Company or other parties, any content on the Website shall not be reproduced, distributed, photocopied, played, linked or transmitted with super-links, loaded into other servers in “mirroring method”, stored in information retrieval system, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose by any person by any means, unless otherwise downloaded or reproduced for private and non-commercial purposes (provided however, that such use shall not include any revision to the content and the copyright notices and other proprietary notices shall be retained in the same form and manner as on the original)
All trademarks and logos displayed, mentioned or otherwise used in this Website are property of The Company or other third parties as stated if applicable. You are not permitted to use any of these trademarks or logos in any way without explicit prior written permission of The Company or such third party as applicable.
This Website and its contents are provided for your convenience only. Although the Company has attempted to provide accurate information on this Website, it assumes no obligation or responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information whatsoever. The Company may change the contents available on this Website or the products mentioned at any time without notice.
All information provided on this website is provided on “as is” basis without warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind. The Company hereby expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express, implied, statutory or other warranties, guarantees or representations, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Neither The Company nor any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents, employees or other representatives shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, and/or exemplary damages including without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, loss of data, and/or loss of business, in connection with this Website or the use of or inability to use this Website or reliance on the contents contained herein, even if The Company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
The availability of the products and services described on this Website, and the descriptions of such products and services, may vary in your country or area. Please consult with The Company’s local sales representatives or agents for specific products and/or services information.
Although links to third party Websites may be contained in this Website for your convenience, The Company shall not be responsible for any content of any such Websites. You might need to review and agree to applicable rules of use when using such Websites. In addition, a link to third-party Website does not imply that The Company endorses the site or the products or services referenced therein.
Only authorized users can access to and make use of password protected and/or secure areas of this Website. Unauthorized users attempting to access such areas may be subject to prosecution.
This TOU shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law there with. Any dispute or difference arising out of or concerning the TOU or this Website which cannot be settled amicably shall be submitted to local court. All documentary submissions, presentations, and proceedings shall be in English language.